I have many early memories. One of my earliest memories would have to be when I was between the age range of 18 months to almost 2 years old. I remember being at my grandma’s old house, and early in the morning, my mum coming over to me in my little bed. She would be in her old work clothes, a white shirt with a blue vest ontop, and black pants. Her hair was long and curled, and she had sutle make-up on. (My mum used to work at London Drugs.) She would kiss me on the fore-head, and tell me she loved me, and that she was going to work. Then, at night, my grandma would be getting ready for work. I remember just before she would go, my mum would hold me, and hold my hands, standing at the top of the stairs waving good-bye to my grandma. My grandma was wearing her big, long, red and black jacket, her black gloves, black boots, and either dark brown or black pants. She would wave and blow kisses just as she went out the door. Then, my mum would put me to bed and sing me the lulaby, Rockin’ Rollin’ Ridin’. I remember her spining the fish-decorated paper inside an Ikea lamp, and as she did, it would make the room have the images of fish swimming on the walls. The light inside apeared blue from the paper. I had a “baby-blanket” my mum quilted for me, and I’d fall asleep.
What’s in my fridge? The same thing that’s in my mums fridge. xD
Day 12 ~ What’s in my fridge?:
I have many of the same things in my fridge as you all have in yours, like: milks (mine are all soy, almond or coconut); soy sauce; ACV (apple cider vinegar); maple syrup; bread; lemons; limes; grapefruit; oranges; Daiya (vegan cheese alternative); yeast; leftovers; oils; onions; carrots; celery; kale; lettuce; broccoli; cashew “cheese” pâté; and a few other bits and bobs I haven’t mentioned. Mischief managed!
1. My computer
2. My World of Warcraft toons.
3. My World of Warcraft gaming mouse.
4. My iPod.
5. My iPad.
6. My phone.
7. My make-up.
8. My comic book collection.
9. My bed.
10. My nerd stuff and nerdy collection.
11. My art collection, and all my art supplies.
12. My awesome Demonia Trashville boots.
13. My black converse sneakers.
14. My Magic the Gathering game cards, and World of Warcraft game cards.
15. All of my music and CD’s, and my shrine of musical things.
I think my best physical feature would be my eyes. Hehe! xD
1. I have low confidence in myself.
2. I have addiction problems with World of Warcraft.
3. I have a fiery temper, much like my mum.
4. I sometimes bite my lips when I’m nervous.
5. I stay up too like, much like my mum.
6. I can be very emotional and my feelings get hurt easily.
7. I sometimes have a lot going on in my mind, and I stress myself out a lot.
8. I prefer the night, rather than the day, because most of my good thoughts come to me then, and I can focus better. Usually I will have the energy spark to draw at night, but then comes daylight, and it slips from me.
What’s in my handbag? I don’t have much. I’m only 14, so I don’t need much. I only carry the things I truly need and use. 😀
I have my keys, wallet, change purse, pocket mirror, and sunglasses. My keys are attached to a Batman Joker keychain, I have some Doctor Who pins on my bag, and I have a Star Wars Chewbacca Wookie keychain on my bag if those count, as well. xD That is all I have, and all I need right now. 🙂
1. I don’t like it when wood rubs against wood.
2. I really don’t like it when my mum smacks my butt.
3. When people, (mostly my dad…) tugs on my ponytail.
4. When casters roll need on healy gear in WoW.
5. When I’m in a room with country music playing. I loathe country music with a passion!
6. Sharing a room with someone who is a messy slob.
7. When people gank me in WoW while I’m questing.
8. When people gank you in WoW just to be rude.
9. When people camp your corpse in WoW.
10. When people look at you like you have two heads and are obnoxious and rude.
11. When people are being stupid.
12. When people act like your defected and crazy when you say: “I’m vegan.”
13. When my younger sisters get me in trouble for no reason and get away with it. -_-